WhosOnLocation’s Visitor Management
Security and safety starts with knowing who is on-site. WhosOnLocation’s powerful visitor management tools make it easy for reception teams and/or non-manned reception areas to manage visitor traffic. Whether you are looking for a simple system to replace the visitor book or a comprehensive solution to manage visitor identity, pre-registrations, car park occupancy and much more… WhosOnLocation is right for you.
Visitor Management Tools
WhosOnLocation understands visitor management intimately. We don’t cover off all of the awesome features available to you below but take a look and then contact us to set up a demo, or simply go straight to our 30 day free trial. We know you’ll love WhosOnLocation
Setup in minutes, deploy kiosks, start managing visitors today!
WOL is easy to use, and can be deployed to any location, anywhere I the world in a few minutes. WOL works with a wide range of hardware devices and our support team will help you get started with online training, How to guides, tutorials, videos.
- All-in-one Touch screen
- Standard PC/Mac with keyboard and mouse
Receptionist, Concierge, Security Guard Access
Empower your front of house team with WOL. Users can quickly:
- View pre-registered visitors hours, days and weeks in advance.
- Pre-print, print, and re-print visitor passes.
- Efficiently manage and sign in large groups in seconds.
- Manage visitor car parking and much more….
Visitor arrival notifications, and messaging
Employees are automatically notified of their visitor’s arrival via email and/or sms (text).
Employees can also have their visitor arrival notifications cc’d to their personal assistant, team support person, or any other notifying recipient you nominate. Visitor arrival notifications include:
- Name of visitor
- Where they are from
- Who the host is
- Which access control point they signed into
Reporting, Data, and Insights
Discover how WOL can help transform your organisation.
Managing the security, safety, and well-being of your people, assets and intellectual property is not only a compliance matter for your organisation, but also demanding and it starts with knowing who is authorised to be on-site, who is due on-site, who is on-site, and who was on-site.
- Access real-time data on who is on-site now
- Apply filters to identify who was on-site on a specific day, and time.
- View visitor information as data or graphically
- Export reports as a csv or PDF